Wednesday 28 September 2016

The Arrival of the Book

Recently, my copy of 'The Two Noble Kinsmen' arrived from my order, and I am anticipating a quick skim and then detailed analyses of key quotes, after I have affirmed my plans with my supervisor, and then developed a solid idea of what I intend to analyse. The copy I have is as follows:

'The Two Noble Kinsmen'
The Oxford Shakespeare
Oxford World's Classics
Oxford University Press
General Editor: Stanley Wells
Edited by Eugene M. Waith
Reissued 2008

I intend to read the lengthy and informative introduction that forces the actual play text to start on page 75, therefore (hopefully) giving me a complete and detailed concept of all manners relating to the play.

Alongside this, I hope to make a visit to the local university library and attempt to find some of the physical sources for the JSTOR/Google Books, or to find the textbooks I've found particularly relevant, or to discover more useful texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment