Saturday 16 July 2016

'Developing Your Research Project' Weeks One and Two

Having just completed the first and second weeks of the MOOC, I feel that I need to have a greater certainty in the theme of my poetry, and to experiment with greater fluency as to whether my previous ideas will be rigid enough to withstand. I understand that my project doesn't conform to the academic nature that many of the other projects adhere to (to which I've felt a slight reluctance to complete the second week's activity).

I hope to do further analysis and commentaries on both my own experiments and the style models I begin to adopt, while deciphering a manner to coherently plot a narrative utilizing such a variety of character voices, all of which need to be individual in their own rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment