Friday 28 October 2016

Making Notes and Altering the Essay's Course

Firstly, I find the vein of my previous post (describing making notes by individual book/essay) unnecessarily redundant and time-consuming: it is easier to say that I have been consistently making notes during this period for my essay.

However, during this process I have discovered a startling lack of coherent and relevant information regarding tragicomedy that would relate it to the other aspects of my essay. Therefore, I am considering axing it and instead focusing on the authorship and the far broader subject of 'characters', which will encompass their roles in the narrative, their representations, and the subtext of this. When I return to college, I will discuss this change with my supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment